An advanced system for us. A better experience for you!
You asked for enhanced banking services and products, and we listened. We're bringing them to you in our largest-ever technology upgrade. Expect added control and greater flexibility starting on July 9, 2018. We'll offer more sophisticated products and user-friendly applications like:
- enhanced mobile banking
- improved online platforms
- Popmoney personal payment service
- extended cutoff times for same-day processing
Why is Peoples Exchange Bank upgrading its main system?
Peoples Exchange Bank is committed to providing you advanced banking solutions, alongside of the best customer service possible. It's why we are upgrading our system to a new, smarter technology, providing enhanced products and services, and more flexibility and control for you.
When will the system upgrade take place?
Friday, July 6 - Monday, July 9, 2018
To minimize disruptions to you, the bank will remain open during normal business hours.
What services will be affected during the conversion weekend?
Since the new technology primarily affects our online channels, consumer and business online and mobile banking will be unavailable as we switch to the new system, from Friday, July 6 - Monday, July 9. While we've taken steps to ensure a smooth transition, minor interruptions to other services may occur.
- Mobile Banking & Text Banking - Unavailable from 5:00 p.m. on Friday, July 6 through 10:00 a.m. on Monday, July 9th.
- Online Banking - Unavailable from 5:00 p.m. on Friday, July 6 through 10:00 a.m. on Monday, July 9th.
- Cash Management - Unavailable from 5:00 p.m. on Friday, July 6 through 10:00 a.m. on Monday, July 9th.
- Bill Pay - Unavailable from 12:00 p.m. on Friday, July 6 through 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, July 10th.
- Telephone Banking - Unavailable from 5:00 p.m. on Friday, July 6 through 10:00 a.m. on Monday, July 9th.
Will my account number change? Will I be issued new checks, debit or ATM cards?
All account numbers will remain the same. No new checks, debit or ATM cards will be issued.
Is my personal and financial information secure?
At Peoples Exchange Bank, the security and privacy of your information is top priority. Our new system will provide additional features to protect your information, and we've taken measures to ensure it is secure throughout the conversion process.
What should I do if I have questions or need assistance?
If you have questions or need assistance during normal business hours, please call us at 800-364-3631 and a Peoples Exchange Bank employee will be available to assist you. Additionally, we will be available to take your call during the technology upgrade weekend on Saturday, July 7 from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. and Sunday, July 8 from 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
You may also stop by your closest Peoples Exchange Bank branch to see us in person during regular banking hours.
Our Peoples Exchange Bank team is working hard to minimize inconveniences and interruptions to your banking services during our transition to the upgraded system. Here is what you can do to help:
1. Call us at 800-364-3631 prior to July 9 if you have new information or would like to verify your phone number, address, email address and current information.
2. Note the technology upgrade dates on your calendar. The majority of our technology upgrade will take place Friday, July 6 - Monday, July 9. Keep in mind that mobile banking, online banking and bill pay, will be unavailable during this period. While unlikely, we may experience brief interruptions with other Peoples Exchange Bank services.
3. Have multiple payment options available. While we anticipate no interruptions on your debit card or ATM services, we suggest having alternate payment methods on hand, just in case. You might consider having cash, checks or a credit card with you. Keep in mind, you can get cash back at many point-of-sale locations.
4. Download account transaction history and e-statements in advance. Beginning at midnight on July 5, transaction history will not be available for 10 business days until after the technology upgrade has been completed. e-Statement history will be available at a later date post upgrade. We recommend you print or download a year's worth of statements for your records.
5. On or after July 10, verify recurring transfers and electronic bill payments in your online banking. These schedules and items will convert to the new system, but we ask that you confirm that all information is correct on or after July 10. Making a record of your current information before the upgrade will make this process easier.
Deposit Services (checking accounts, savings accounts and money market accounts)
All deposit accounts will receive a paper statement dated July 6, 2018. No service charges will be assessed on the July 6 statement. Any transactions after the July 6 statement will be reflected on the next monthly statement. Kasasa checking accounts will automatically meet the qualifications for the Monthly Qualification Cycle.
If you receive e-statements, you can look forward to continuing this service with the upgraded system. No action is necessary and you will continue to receive statements electronically after July 9.
You will notice a difference when it comes to the look of your e-statement, but the information contained on your statement remains the same. Historical e-statements will not be available until a later date post upgrade. We strongly recommend you download or print a year's worth of statements for your records.
Monthly paper statements will still be provided for those who would like to receive them.
Telephone Banking (PeopleTalk)
The telephone banking number (877-838-7474) will not change. However, it will be unavailable from 5:00 p.m. on Friday, July 6 through 10:00 a.m. on Monday, July 9.
When you first use the our new Telephone Banking (PeopleTalk) system after the upgrade, you will be asked to follow a few simple steps to re-enroll.
Online Banking will be unavailable from 5:00 p.m. on Friday, July 6 through 10:00 a.m. on Monday, July 9th.
Once the technology upgrade is complete, our online banking will have enhanced security and a new log-in process. Part of the process is changing your password. If you are a currently registered Online Banking user and log-in on or after July 9 for the first time, your user ID will be the same.
If you previously set up automatic, recurring transfers, and bill payments within Online Banking, we anticipate that these will convert to the upgraded system. Please confirm your automatic, recurring transfers and bill payments.
If you have alerts set up in Online Banking, they will not convert to the upgraded system. You will need to create new alerts in Online Banking on or after July 9.
If you are currently using Quicken or Quickbooks you will need to modify your Quicken settings to ensure the smooth transition of your data. Click here to find conversion instructions for the product you are using. Please reference the dates next to each task in the documents as this information is time sensitive.
Bill Pay (CheckFree)
Bill Pay will be unavailable from 5:00 p.m. on Friday, July 6 through 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, July 10th. During this time, no additional payments can be scheduled; however, items already scheduled will be processed. Scheduled bill payment items will convert to the upgraded Bill Pay (CheckFree) system.
Mobile Banking (Mobiliti) & Text Banking (Notifi)
iPhone and Android users will need to download the new, free Peoples Exchange Bank mobile banking app from the Apple Store or Google Play on or after July 9 and re-enroll your phone to receive text messages. Then delete the old mobile banking app from your phone.
Mobile banking alerts will not be converted to the new system and will need to be re-established on or after July 9. You may be required to change your login information.
We are excited to bring you a new person-to-person payment capability. Popmoney is a fast, easy, secure way to transfer funds to anyone - even non Peoples Exchange Bank customers- using their email address or mobile telephone number with text capabilities. We will provide more information about how Popmoney works in the coming weeks.
You may be asked to accept new Terms and Conditions upon initial online login for any of your technology-based services. You may print a copy of the Terms and Conditions at that time.