We have the tools to help you get business done.
Peoples Exchange Bank provides a range of cash management solutions to help you manage your money and effectively run your business.
Let Peoples Exchange Bank help you get ahead of the game. We understand that for a small business, efficiently maximizing your cash flow is critical to your success. With online access to your accounts 24/7, this high performance online service helps make managing your cash more convenient than ever.
Cash Management will expedite your deposits, manage your payments and consolidate your funds for greater control with services that include:
- Available 24/7 from any computer with internet access
- Highest level of security possible
- Pay all your bills online
- ACH services for payments & collections
- Multiple account reports
- Wire Transfer
- Electronic Federal Tax Payments
Online Banking and Bill Pay
With online access to your accounts 24/7, this high performance online service helps make Cash Management more convenient than ever. Online Banking and Bill Pay lets you make real-time online inquiries and get up to date information so that you can monitor your cash position and account activity.
- View activity, balances, history and search for transactions
- View Statements
- Transfer funds between your Peoples Exchange Bank Accounts
- Check images-view front and back of paid checks
- Bill payments- set up recurring or one-time payments
Optional Administration–customers get the control and convenience they want. Administrator features enables you to:
- Set up employees without bank assistance
- Assign individual security permissions for employees
Automated Clearing House (ACH) Services
Make and receive electronic payments via automated clearing house (ACH). This powerful method allows your business to improve the efficiency and accuracy of your company's accounts receivable and payable while maximizing your cash flow.
ACH services can be used to establish direct deposit of your payroll, saving valuable time and eliminating the cost of paper checks.
- Fast, electronic payments and credits
- Simplify accounting
- Free up valuable employee time
- Direct deposit of payroll
- Set up automatic collections and payments
- Federal and state tax payments